Remember the '80s? Big hair, Miami Vice, and of course the endless hours spent on the couch with your friends playing the classic M.U.L.E. on your Atari 800. One of the very first computer games to feature multiplayer support (and up to four players at that!) and a non-violent premise, M.U.L.E. has always been a fond memory for gamers who grew up in the Golden Age of computer gaming.
Decades later Shrapnel Games and Gilligames proudly bring you Space HoRSE (Holistic Robotic Slave Engineer), a fun filled and addictive romp inspired by the classic M.U.L.E. Taking everything you love about the classic and updating it for the 21st century, Space HoRSE will quickly become one of your favorite "lite" strategy games.
With the ability of four players to play at once, a molehill of a learning curve, and a focus on economics and not destruction, Space HoRSE is the perfect strategy game for families. Youngsters will enjoy the bright graphics, upbeat music, and easy to use interface, whilst adults will appreciate the variety of strategies and replayability. And with low system requirements it's the perfect game for after school matchups or lunch hour sessions at the office, providing you don't get caught by your boss.
Space HoRSE-an addictive update to an already addictive classic game. To paraphrase that potato chip commercial, 'betcha ya can't just play it once!'
Here are some key features of "Space HoRSE Demo":
· Great atmosphere thanks to the bright and cartoony three-dimensional graphics.
· Toe-tapping techno soundtrack provided by Michigan's favorite electronica group, Date Regeneration Project.
· Play against the challenging AI or up to three of your friends, either via the Internet or through hotseat action.
· Downloadable matching service to make finding opponents a snap!
· Supports multiple joysticks and gamepads for those crowded hotseat games.
· Over forty-five random events makes each game unfold in an unique and exciting manner.
· Spiffy animated cutscenes with full 3D.
· Player driven economy.
· Fast playing, perfect for getting some strategy gaming in before work or during lunch.
· Play as a space dog, space crane (that's the bird, not a piece of construction equipment), or other space species.
· Limited game play