The series famous for relentless intensity is returning bigger, better looking and more frantic than ever before. Sam Stone is back to rescue the universe one bullet at a time against overwhelming hordes of time traveling enemies in Serious Sam 2.
Built from the ground up with a completely new engine, Serious Sam 2 will be a shot of adrenaline to the hearts of first-person shooter fans across the world. This is serious!
Here are some key features of "Serious Sam II Demo":
· Runs on the newly designed Serious 2 engine with graphics, environments and physics that are 100 times more complex than previous Serious Sam games.
· Maintains the same level of extreme action that Serious Sam is known for. Despite its jaw-dropping visuals, Serious Sam 2 will surpass the onscreen enemy benchmark that the original Serious Sam games set.
· Over 40 beautiful, expansive levels spread out over 7 unique environments. Sam will travel through thick jungles, murky swamps, frozen tundra, futuristic cities, volcanic planets, and more. Each level is seriously enormous!
· 45 newly designed enemy types for Sam to face. The Serious Sam series is known for its outrageous enemy personalities, and Serious Sam 2 will give players a lot more to laugh about.
· New vehicular and animal-back combat! Engage in heart-thumping action atop wild, mountable animals and intense, death-dealing vehicles.
· CPU: 1.5 GHz Athlon XP or Pentium M, or 2 GHz Pentium 4
· RAM: 256 MB
· Sound: any DirectSound compatible sound board
· Graphics: DirectX 8.0/8.1 compliant or low-end DirectX 9 3D accelerator
· Limited game play