Within the city, crisis and turmoil are an everyday, every second occurrence. When ordinary means of law enforcement are not an option, there is a group that is called upon to dole out justice to those that believe they are above the law.
This highly-regarded and specially trained unit is SWAT. In SWAT 4, you are the element leader of an authentic Special Weapons and Tactics team within the big city where danger looms large. From intense hostage situations to Homeland Security threats, your SWAT team will tactically command each and every situation differently where a split second mistake could lead to failure.
Take command of your squad and save the day!
Here are some key features of "SWAT 4 Demo":
- Intense SWAT Tactical Action - updated and improved play based on actual SWAT tactics and training. Tension is the key element of SWAT 4, and the game emphasizes tactical deployment over pure run-and-gun action. Proper use of a broad range of real police gear will help the team to overcome any obstacle, rescue endangered civilians, and bring the bad guys to justice.
- True to Life Experience - 14 single-player missions with randomized enemy placement ensures the player's experience is different each time the level is played. As in authentic SWAT scenarios, the player will never know what is waiting for them behind the next door. In addition, we have collaborated with a SWAT Consultant, Ken Thatcher, to ensure we are as true-to-life to the SWAT experience as we could be.
- Intuitive Command Interface- SWAT 4's interface is accessible to a broad audience. The game uses a familiar, menu-based system for commanding your SWAT element. Context sensitive commands take this concept to the next level by keeping the broad range of commands easily accessible to the novice player
- True to the SWAT franchise - the next iteration in the mega-popular SWAT franchise keeps true to the style and gameplay while bringing the look and gameplay into the 21st century.
- Dynamic scenario creator - Create and customize your own missions to challenge yourself and your SWAT team. Modify enemy and civilian AI, mission objectives, and more.
- Extensive Multiplayer - Including Co-operative modes and team based competitive modes with up to 16 players
· Limited game play