A sweeping story captivates players from the start! An epic story in an authentic world hand-crafted with an eye for detail and populated by "real", plausible characters. A Mysterious Volcanic Island The heavy tremors on the island bode ill for its inhabitants. Ancient temples have risen from the ground recently, bizarre creatures are terrorising the area. Fear and terror enfolds among the population.
The End of All Hope? A group of powerful men who call themselves "The Inquisitors" have taken it upon them-selves to put an end to these events. They send an exhibition to this remote island, but a storm takes hold of the ship and destroys it at sea. A Hero Will Come As if by a miracle, the player survives the shipwreck and is stranded on the volcanic island alone. He finds himself amidst a chaos of rebellion, tyranny and mystic rituals. He must now decide to which side the pendulum of fate will swing.
This epic role playing game is set in a medieval world on a volcanic Mediterranean island, The Risen story unfolds over four chapters and will offer multiple ways to develop the story by his own actions and decisions.
An innovative and intuitive user control interface will support both casual and hardcore gamers. With full world streaming support, the player experiences no tedious loading of areas while playing in a fully simulated game world with authentic characters.
Here are some key features of "Risen Demo":
· Every action has a consequence and alters your standing with different factions and individuals.
· Dungeons full of deadly traps and secret areas, some of which are only accessible by magically transforming yourself into different creatures.
· Total immersion in an authentic and believable fantasy world. The diverse locations have their own distinctive look region-specific vegetation and weather conditions.
· Professional voice-acted dialogue by John Rhys-Davies (The Lord of the Rings) Andy Serkis (The Adventures of Tintin due out in 2010) and Lena Headey (Sarah Connor Chronicles)
· OS Win XP or Vista
· CPU: 3.0 GHz Dual Core
· Video: Pixel Shader 3.0; 512 MB (GeForce 8800 - ATI Radeon HD 2900)
· RAM: 2 GB
· HDD: 2.5 GB
· Limited game play