Mount and Blade: Warband 1.163
The sequel to Mount and Blade brings back the same dynamic gameplay but with new missions and graphics.
Assemble your army and train the most fearsome warriors to help you into battle. The ultimate prize is out there. Will you be able to claim the throne of Calradia?
Make sure that you defeat the enemies and protect the lands. Deep kingdom management, real time army command and intense strategic fighting make Mount and Blade a unique experience.
- Push your gaming skill to the max, in a multiplayer player experience wherein teamwork is paramount, timing is crucial, and skill is everything.
- Massive 64 player battles in a multitude of modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege.
- Best your foes with realistic physics based combat, that takes into account momentum, attack timing, and position.
- Master the feeling of dozens of weapons and conquer all with true skill.
- Seek adventure alone and get lost in addictive empire building bliss or equally satisfying banditry.
- There are no limits in Calradia, your story and gameplay experiences are truly unique.
- Be ambitious and claim the throne of Calradia, appoint vassals to manage lands, tax villagers, marry for power, fight for honor or cold expansionism.
Mount and Blade: Warband
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.158
- Fixed issue with multiplayer troop stat assignment. Values are now shown correctly in the module system with a workaround to prevent auto-assignment, at the same "real" values as 1157. With the exception that Vaegir and Sarranid Archers now have a riding skill of 1 instead of 2 and that Nord Huscarls have 0 Power Draw instead of 1.
- Resolved crashing when prop_instance_play_sound is used server side but not synced client side.
- Resolved issue where all spawned items play only blunt sounds in multiplayer.
- Fixed minor issue with Lend Companion quest.