Introducing a vast array of brand new features, Warband, the first expansion pack for Mount & Blade, allows a massive number of players to battle each other on a single map in a team death-match style combat.
Assemble your army and train the most fearsome warriors to help you into battle. The ultimate prize is out there. Will you be able to claim the throne of Calradia?
Make sure that you defeat the enemies and protect the lands. Deep kingdom management, real time army command and intense strategic fighting make Mount and Blade a unique experience.
Here are some key features of "Mount and Blade: Warband":
· Push your gaming skill to the max, in a multiplayer player experience wherein teamwork is paramount, timing is crucial, and skill is everything.
· Massive 64 player battles in a multitude of modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege.
· Best your foes with realistic physics based combat, that takes into account momentum, attack timing, and position.
· Master the feeling of dozens of weapons and conquer all with true skill.
· Seek adventure alone and get lost in addictive empire building bliss or equally satisfying banditry.
· There are no limits in Calradia, your story and gameplay experiences are truly unique.
· Be ambitious and claim the throne of Calradia, appoint vassals to manage lands, tax villagers, marry for power, fight for honor or cold expansionism.
· OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
· CPU: Athlon XP 2000+ / Pentium 4 4.2 GHz
· RAM: 1 GB
· HDD: 0.75 GB
· DirectX 9
· You can only reach level 7
· Nag Screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Troop AI for choosing weapon for different situations has been updated.
· Ranged troop AI not being able to choose a target under certain circumstances bug has been fixed.
· New operations for modders.
· Some fixes and operation enhancements for modders.
· Town economies are now more balanced.
· Several other bug fixes.
· Two new multiplayer maps have been added: Canyon and Desert Town.
· HTTP communication has been rewritten due to connection issues reported by players.