In 1942 Germany is at the peak of its might as the Third Reich spans most of Europe. It rests on the Pyrenees on the West, and in the East Wehrmaht soldiers can already see the spires of the Kremlin.
One of the few still independent countries is Great Britain. The British Government drafts a plan for the most daring wartime operation. Key officials of the Third Reich are to become targets of surgical precision strikes. After a few months of gathering intelligence, MI6 designates three targets, the likelihood of whose assassination is higher than zero. They are:
Joseph Goebbels - the Nazi propaganda minister;
Heinrich Himmler - Head of SS and creator of concentration camps;
Herman Goering - Co-creator of Gestapo and Luftwaffe commander.
Here are some key features of "Mortyr: Operation Thunderstorm Patch (French)":
- Fight through the French town of Vervins, Himmler’ Bavarian castle and a secret facility in the Owl Mountains in Poland.
- Covert Fire –an ability to exploit your surroundings and shoot your enemy from behind cover.
- A wide range of authentic WWII weapons.
- Realistic locations, faithfully imitating war-torn Europe.
- Go head to head with different classes of enemies controlled by a superior AI supported by the Jupiter EX engine.
- Nine playable levels.
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- DirectX 9.0c
- CPU: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB (1GB for Windows Vista)
- Video Card: GeForce 5700 or Radeon 9700, Video Memory: 128MB
- Hard Drive Space: 3GB (4GB for Windows Vista)
- Sound Card: 13-bit, DirectX 9.0 compliant
- DVD-ROM x4
- Mouse, keyboard
- Broadband Internet connection or LAN (for multiplayer)