One day the Amazon Queen Karen has disappeared. Accompany Loren, the Amazon Princess in a journey through dangerous lands to find out what happened to her mother. Play as a human or an elf, fight hideous creatures discover new places and even find your true love.
Here are some key features of "Loren The Amazon Princess":
· Old school battle system: the core of the game, the battle system is turn based and it's extremely detailed offering lots of strategic options, but at same time easy to pick up, thanks to the user-friendly interface
· Original Soundtrack: composed by Matthew Myers and performed by Cristina Vee
· Detailed inventory system: manage a full party of characters, equip weapons, armors and jewellery
· Skills-based RPG: discover all the powerful skills of each one of the 13 recruitable characters. Each character has a unique specialization skilltree
· High replayability: make choices that will have an impact in the story and the final outcome!
· Lots of romance options: as either Elenor or Saren you can experience 12 unique romances, including all possible gender combinations
· Epic setting: fight an army of demons, undead and other mythical creatures while collecting money and glory!
· Beautiful artwork: featuring manga artwork, hand drawn backgrounds and a charming user interface and icons
· Huge map and story: travel across the region of Aravorn, from snowy mountains to desolate deserts, from vampire-infested castles to lizard-infested swamps !
· Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7
· CPU 1.6 Ghz
· 1Gb MB RAM
· Limited game play