As the enigmatic Hitman, you must use stealth and tactical problem solving to enter, execute and exit your assignment with minimum attention and maximum effectiveness.
For a price, you have access to the most devious devices, but how you use them will determine if you retire as a millionaire or get permanently retired. The Hitman is the world's most accomplished and wealthy assassin; however, he is plagued by a troubling past of deception and genetic butchery.
The ingenious story will evolve over five chapters of heart-stopping action. Remember, the world of contract hits rewards a quick intellect more than a quick trigger finger.
Here are some key features of "Hitman: Codename 47 Demo":
· Plan each assignment carefully to account for a variety of weapons, surveillance data, and multiple paths to completion
· Sharpen your skills through a comprehensive weapons and agility training session
· Access black market weapons, decoys, traps, and personnel from an innovative currency reward system
· Artificial intelligence redefines the genre of the 'Thinking Shooter'
· Gripping and mature plot driven by stunning cinematic visuals
· Ground-breaking 3D engine offers full object physics, deformations, weapons modeling, and unsurpassed character animations
· OS: Win 95/98/Me/XP
· CPU: PII 300 MHz
· RAM: 64 MB
· DirectX 7
· Free hard drive space: 400 MB
· 3D Accelerator 12MB DirectX 7
· DirectX-compliant Sound Card
· 60 minutes trial
· Nag Screen