Hell Yeah! is a funny action-adventure platformer with addictive graphics where you'll be taken to Hell. Take on the role of the prince of Hell, an evil rabbit by the name of Ash.
It all starts when a paparazzi takes some indecent pictures and post them all over the Hell-ternet. You get very very angry and set on a journey to kill all monsters that have watch the embarrassing footage. Give Hell a piece of your mind!
Here are some key features of "Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit":
· Tension-relieving faux-gore action Hell Yeah! helps you clear your mind after a bad/frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yet challenging atmosphere.
· Drill to kill shooting is fun but shooting from a super sawing jetpack that can drill through walls and squash monsters into chunks is better. Hell Yeah! gives you full frontal violence in your face.
· This game is too BIG for you 10 huge game worlds with secret areas and side quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. If you’re a completionist, you’re screwed man.
· Help us make Hell a cleaner place there are 100 unique monsters to exterminate in Hell Yeah! Some are rude, others are really ugly but they all equally deserve to DIE!
· 'Finish him' moves that will make your mama cry inflict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 30 deadly “Finish him!” mini-games.
· Pimp my drill collect loot and spend your cash in big shops where you can buy bigger guns and awesome upgrades for your ride. The donut driller skin and the ‘Sploding Carrot missile launcher make a lovely combo.
· OS: Vista/Win7
· Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz/Athlon 64 X2 4200+ & above
· Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB on Vista)
· Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible graphic card with at least 512 MB RAM
· DirectX: 10 and above
· Hard Drive: 2 GB
· Limited game play