Grimind is a physics based exploration game with a creepy setting. The players wakes up alone, in a forgotten cavern and stars exploring, trying to reach the end.
You will have to use your skills to pass obstacles and solve non trivial puzzles to get out of scary environment. Can you escape and find out who you are and what you're doing here?
Here are some key features of "Grimind":
· Dynamic gameplay combined with a frightening experience
· Physics based gameplay - It provides you the possibility to do whatever you want. Every single dynamic object can be dragged, carried or thrown which gives you enormous freedom.
· Narration - While playing, the character is talking, telling the player what he's feel, if he's scared, or what he is thinks about the current situation.
· Challenge! - Grimind isn't an easy game, so you can forget about just holding one key and passing through the levels. Besides dexterity and input skills, there are also a large number of logic puzzles to solve. Your brain will be tested and you'll not get bored.
· OS: Windows Vista/7
· Limited to the beginning of the adventure