Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941 1.03
Here's a brand new turn-gased IGOUGO game where you'll learn about the Barbarossa campaign
The battles from this campaigns changed the course of the history for the German armies. Step into the shoes of an army commander while enjoying realistic gameplay and challenging battles that are reconstructed from real-life events.
Use your warfare skills to change the course of the history!
- Easy-to-use but realistic combat, movement and logistics system
- Realistic map and time scales
- Ground and Air units as well as specialized unit types such as Engineer and Reconnaissance battalions
- Different unit sizes fully modelled and viable, from Tiger Battalions to Infantry Divisions
- Wide variety of support units and realistic historical upgrades for each unit type as units earn experience
- Historical equipment base on historical availability
- Dynamic branching campaign system with player decisions, choose the main German axis of attack after the battle of Smolensk.
- Interesting and innovative mission objectives make each scenario unique
- In-Game scenario events like bridge destruction, reinforcements based on player actions, news from other fronts, etc.
- PBEM++ play via server
- Balanced Stand-alone scenarios suitable for head to head play and as either side
- Scenario Editor
- 4 Campaigns:
- Main branching Archangel to Astrakhan Campaign (37 Scenarios)
- Army Group North (3 Scenarios)
- Case Blue (4 Scenarios)
- Operation Barbarossa Short (9 Scenarios)
- 14 Stand-alone Scenarios
- Drive on Stalingrad
- Road to Demyansk
- Saving Berlin (1945)
- Storming Leningrad
- Third Kharkov (1943)
- Typhoon over Moscow
- Zhitomir (1943)
Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!