Buckle up and enjoy fully motorized mayhem with GearGrinder, the new incarnation of an underrepresented genre of arcade racing action. The game offers you the opportunity to drive your own custom built truck, mounted with the most devastating weapons available, malicious mines and more nifty gadgets, and complete over 45 versatile and thrilling missions, leaving a trail of devastation wherever you go.
Need something extra? Just transform your ve-hicle from combat to racing mode, deploy your jet engine and smile at your oppo-nents while they watch your rear light disappear in the distance. With destructible race environments ranging from shabby industrial circuits and cramped city tracks to the most gorgeous countryside, multiplayer modes for up to 8 players (LAN) and a thrilling story about a lot of money, hunger for power, corruption and friendship, GearGrinder will trigger the surge of adrenalin every man needs at regular inter-vals...
Here are some key features of "GearGrinder Demo":
· Adapt to any situation: Transform your truck from racing to combat mode in an instant
· Countless primary and secondary weapons, mines, engines, structures and other tuning options to unlock
· Including mini games for great stress relief: Slalom, Bowling, Arena and more
· Multiplayer-modes (LAN) for up to 8 players
· OS: Windows XP/Vista
· CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
· RAM: 1 GB
· Video card: Pixel Shader 3.0 compliant video card with 256 RAM
· Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
· Hard Drive: 2 GB
· Limited game play