Set to revolutionize multi-terrain racing with the largest environment ever created in race gaming, FUEL will present players with an astonishing no-boundaries playfield that's over 5,000 square miles in size.
Creating the ultimate competitive go-anywhere racing experience, FUEL will have players competing across wildly different terrain and executing spectacular death-defying stunts as they race dozens of varied two and four-wheeled rides and explore this epic world on an unprecedented scale.
FUEL is set in an alternate present in which whole swathes of the globe have been ravaged by the effects of climate change brought on by decades of environmental abuse. Here oil prices have rocketed and yet a new breed of racing junkie takes to the wastelands, pitting their grungy home-tuned vehicles against each other in an all-new extreme sport as they compete to win fuel supplies.
In order to triumph you need to travel the wastelands to challenge the best; from the tsunami-wrecked pacific coast through the Nevada wastelands, including the Grand Canyon, up treacherous snow-capped mountains, thick forests, arid deserts, abandoned lakeside resorts and much more.
Here are some key features of "Fuel":
· An environment filled with sandstorms, tornadoes, blizzards and other natural disasters
· Familiar American areas like the Grand Canyon, Yosemite Nation Park and famous mountains
· Different kinds of vehicles like quads, dragsters, bikes, buggies and trucks for on- and off-road
· Around 100,000 miles of track
· Huge jumps and cross-over points
· A full day and night cycle
· Hundreds of racing event to keep you entertainedOfficial Site: FUEL4
· OS: Win XP/Vista
· CPU: Core 2 Duo with 2.4 GHz or Athlon 64 X2 4200+
· RAM: 1.5 GB
· GPU: Geforce 8800 / Radeon HD 3800 (512 MB or more)
· HDD: 1.4 GB
· Sound: Creative X-Fi
· Limited game play