The latest version of the best-selling "Farming Simulator" contains plenty of new features and improvements:
Now it's possible to breed cattle completing a variety of tasks such as feeding the cows or spreading the dung and liquid manure on the fields. By selling the produced milk to the local dairy you earn additional money for your farm.
Another big improvement is the multiplayer mode by which you'll be able to manage your farm together with friends over the Internet or local network.
In the improved career mode you take on the role of a young farmer and experience the workaday life in the countryside in a completely adapted and freely accessible farmer's world.
Through several activities such as plowing fields, seeding and baling you build up financial resources allowing you to buy better equipment. Visit the local agricultural machinery store to buy new vehicles and equipment or to sell your old machines.
Here are some key features of "Farming Simulator 2011Demo":
· Career mode with business section and cattle breeding
· Multiplayer mode for playing together with friends over Internet/LAN
· Large new vehicle fleet with authentic agricultural machines
· Lots of sophisticated equipment
· Computer controlled helpers
· Download of additional machines and maps with automatic mod installation, includes Mod SDK (contains Editor, Exporters and Sample Mods)
· Gamepad and steering wheel support
· Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
· 2.0 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD processor
· Nvidia Geforce 6800 Series, ATI Radeon X850, S3 Chrome 430 GT or better (min 256 MB VRAM)
· 1 GB RAM
· 1 GB free hard drive space
· Limited game play