The sequel of the popular "Farming Simulator" contains plenty of new features and improvements. Take on the role of a young farmer on a island and experience the workaday life in the countryside. Choose from many vehicles and equipment and explore the island which is over 4 km2 in size and freely accessible.
Play the improved career mode and begin with a sparsely equipped farm with old and outdated vehicles. Your goal is to whip the farm into shape, extend the vehicle fleet and become a successful farmer. Through several activities such as plowing fields, seeding, baling and the final harvest, you can build up financial resources allowing you to buy better equipment. Visit the local agricultural machinery store to buy new vehicles and equipment or to sell your old machines.
You will be able to choose from 7 very elaborate tractors, 4 combine harvesters and over 20 machines such as plows, seeders, balers and a self-loading wagon. Thanks to the cooperation with the AGCO corporation, owner of the famous Fendt brand, you take control of very sophisticated tractors and combine harvesters. Due to the additional collaboration with Poettinger there are also many of their authentic tools available. And if this variety of machinery still does not meet your needs, you can download plenty of vehicles, equipment and other modifications from the Internet. Because of the improved mod system you are able to install the new content easily and automatically.
The new "Farming Simulator" also contains many different missions and tutorials as well as a realistic day and night cycle with changing weather conditions. Furthermore you can activate computer-controlled vehicles which help you to get your work done.
Here are some key features of "Farming Simulator 2009 Demo":
· Career mode with business section
· Many different missions and tutorials
· Large vehicle fleet with authentic Fendt machines
· Lots of sophisticated equipment
· 4 different crops: barley, corn, canola and wheat
· Day and night cycle with weather changes
· AI traffic and computer-controlled assistants
· Download additional vehicles and equipment with automatic mod installation
· Gamepad and steering wheel support
· Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
· 2.0 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD processor
· Nvidia Geforce 6800 Series, ATI Radeon X850, S3 Chrome 430 GT or better (min 128 MB VRAM)
· 1 GB RAM
· 1 GB free hard drive space
· Limited to only 2 missions