Fahrenheit, a spectacular psycho thriller, set in New-York, gives gamers the unique chance to play both hunter and hunted, which in turn leads them to speak, explore, interact, fight and confront unknown dark forces.
For no apparent reason, ordinary people are randomly killing total strangers. Although there is no link between the murderers, they all seem to follow exactly the same ritual and pattern.
Lucas Kane becomes one of these murderers when he kills a stranger in the men's room of a restaurant. Finding himself in control of Lucas, the player is haunted by strange visions and the desperate need to find out what is happening to him. At the same time he must keep one step ahead of the police, especially Inspector Carla Valenti and her teammate agent Tyler Miles. You have to solve the mystery!
Here are some key features of "Fahrenheit Demo":
· Control an eerie supernatural storyline as the plot develops; make split-second decisions, interrogate witnesses and more� every decision affects future actions and scenes
· Take on the role of one of four characters: regular guy-turned-murderer Lucas Kane, Detective Carla Valenti, Detective Tyler Miles, and Lucas' brother Marcus Kane
· Manage the characters' mental stability through 44 bone-chilling acts; choose the correct course of action to maintain a delicate psychological balance
· Navigate freely through the game's varied settings, witnessing action through dramatic multi-view split-screens
· Experience Hollywood-style action sequences, with character models created by more than 50 stuntmen
· Enter the Indigo Prophecy world via top-flight acting performances, multi-camera views, motion tracking and a spine-tingling music score
· OS: Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP
· CPU: Pentium III 800 MHz or faster
· RAM: 256 MB
· HDD: approx 2 GB Free
· CD-ROM Drive: 8x Speed
· Video: 32 MB Windows 98/Me/2000/XP-compatible SVGA video card
· Sound: Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP-compatible sound card
· DirectX: DirectX version 9.0 (included) or higher