Enola May 2014
A horror/adventure game about serial killings
Start exploring the island and find out the mystery behind the lurking shadows and maybe your own identity. Follow the clues, solve the puzzles!
- Story-driven - Enola may be a horror game, but from gameplay elements to level design, Enola pushes the boundaries of the genre with a captivating and intriguing love story.
- Horror Without Monsters - Enola pushes the emotional boundaries of the player, putting them in an isolated, defenseless state of mind.
- Unconstrained Mechanics - The mix of first person mechanics and old-school adventure games allows players to keep track of clues and figure out puzzles without the constraints of traditional point-and-click interfaces.
- Frightenly Calculated Puzzles - Death traps meant to put players’ nerves to the test. Some puzzles are the usual “fail and try again” ones, but in other cases, failing can mean death...
- Replayability - Random events can add variation to the story experience, with different visuals unique information about the story.
- Superb Voice Acting and Musical Score. - Enola now offers a spine chilling soundtrack and immersive voice acting and sound effects. Superb voice acting and musical score.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!