Take on the role of a member of the strange secret society E.Y.E as you wake up after a fight in which your fellow teammates were killed.
E.Y.E is an armed branch of the Secreta Secretorum is attempting a coup against the all-powerful Federation, a coalition of several worlds and planets that rule with an iron fist.
As a series of events set the stage for an attack by an unknown force bent on destroying humankind it's up to you to save the day!
Here are some key features of "E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy Demo":
· Multiplayer co-op modes directly influence solo play, and vice-versa. The limits of solo and multiplayer games are finally left behind.
· Psychological and mental trauma management.
· 25 weapons, different shooting modes, dynamic precision, drilling shots, iron sighting, extended zoom.
· Complete hacking system with game play impact
· 9 devastatingly subtle PSI powers.
· More than 20 NPC with non-scripted, fully reactive and efficient AI, endowed with a sense of initiative. Bloody close combat with technical detail. Incredible physical movement realism thanks to Source Engine physics.
· Excellent replayability - primary and secondary missions, dynamic environments, non-linear level progression, and random NPC spawn, type and appearance. Death doesn't penalize players: no need to restart the current mission.
· Open-level gameplay for hours of fun without reloading.
· OS: Windows 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
· Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz, Athlon 64 3000+ or better
· Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
· Hard Disk Space: At least 6 GB of free space
· Video Card: : DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
· Direc®: 9.0c
· Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
· Limited to the beginning of the solo campaign