Drip Drip is a challenging game in which you have to use an entire team of tools and containers as you travel across the USA to save buildings from extreme damage, flood and destruction caused by intense storms.
Catch every water drip to make cash and increase your chances of success.
Here are some key features of "Drip Drip":
· 24 unique buildings - Travel from Mansions to Apartment Slums to Towering Skyscrapers, each with varying heights and increased difficulty.
· 10 different containers and tools that can be leveled up to Super Power abilities to help you along your way.
· Avoid threats like the UFO, Ghost, Witch Doctor, and Lightning Bolts.
· 3 levels of difficulty – Easy for the casual beginner, Medium for the experienced gamer, and Hard for the hard core gamer looking for a tough challenge.
· 44 Achievements to unlock!
· OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
· Processor: Core 2 Duo
· Memory: 2GB RAM for Windows XP and Vista
· 3GB RAM for Windows 7
· Graphics: ATI Radeon 4600 512MB or comparable
· Hard Drive: 200 Megabytes free space
· Limited playable levels
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Rebalanced the difficulty settings and pacing of the game (due to player and critic feedback) for Easy and Medium so they are not too difficult, making them less hectic and more evenly paced so players won't be too overwhelmed. The Hard difficulty was also adjusted slightly.
· Rebalanced the number of drippers per weather cycle.
· Adjusted how often threats come out.