Driftmoon is a roleplaying game that tells the story of the Pendant of Life, and how it was reforged. It is also a tale about how Robert lost everything but his bones, but that didn't stop him. And it is a story about the little firefly who wanted to be a big star, but ended up stuck in a crypt.
The world of Driftmoon is filled with exciting adventures and exploration, captivating stories and quests, charming characters and countless delightful details for you to discover.
Here are some key features of "Driftmoon":
· The Legend - There were still some who remembered, some who believed. Most of Driftmoon had once fallen into terrible slavery and despair, but the memories of those days had almost faded away. You knew nothing of the Dark King Ixal, or of your family's mysterious past, but you were soon about to find out...
· Adventure - Experience a grand adventure and many fascinating quests, as you strive to unite the forces of good, and fight the dark powers threatening to enslave the whole of Driftmoon.
· Enchanting world - The world of Driftmoon is filled with personality, wit and goodwill! Explore the dungeons, wilderness and villages of Driftmoon: You'll discover hidden places, treasures, quirky characters, quests, puzzles, unique magical items, secret doors, artifacts, and more.
· Friends & Foes - Fight the forces of evil and meet charismatic and personal creatures, some of which may accompany you on your quest. The inhabitants of Driftmoon have distinct personalities, histories, humour, and abilities.
· Character Development - Learn many impressive and powerful skills: Your choices will affect your possibilities, when facing foes or travelling the world.
· Rich Soundscape - Carefully constructed sound effects, and atmospheric background ambience. Including a memorable and melodic soundtrack by the talented Gareth Meek.
· Powerful Editor Included - Driftmoon comes with the full editor tools used to create the game, and the possibility to play mods created by other users. The editor includes an easy scripting language, animation tools, and a great level editor with numerous other possibilities!
· Windows XP or newer
· Limited game play