DiRT Showdown is a new racing game from the same team that brought you the DiRT series. Grab the steering wheel and put the pedal to the floor in numerous electrifying events from around the globe.
Please the crowd and create an energizing atmosphere filled with tricks, speed and spectacular crashes. Powered by the No.1 gaming damage engine, DiRT Showdown will out your skills to the test in devastating demolition derby events.
Here are some key features of "DiRT Showdown Demo":
· Experience a new world of full impact, no-holds-barred action sports racing
· Push pedal to metal at iconic locations– Miami to London, San Francisco to Tokyo and more
· Wow the crowds at unsanctioned, hyper-energised events with a festival vibe
· Demolition Derby themed events, powered by racing’s most advanced damage model, deliver the ultimate in organised automotive chaos
· Trade paint and deploy nitros in high-octane race events filled with obstacles and ramps
· Show off your skills in free roaming freestyle arenas primed for automotive tricks and stunts
· Compete against your friends to reach ‘Showdown’ finals across multiple disciplines
· Dive in and drive with accessible, pick-up-and-play controls
· Prove yourself under all conditions – rain, sun, fog, and snow – in the daytime or under the lights at night in front of thousands of cheering fans
· Multiplayer overload – 8 player online races, split-screen gaming and over 10 different event types
· Send Showdown Challenges to your friends so that you can compete against them even when you are not both online.
· Use the integrated ‘Crashback’ camera to capture your most spectacular crashes and upload replays direct to YouTube
· OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7
· Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 or Intel Pentium D @3.2Ghz
· Memory: 2 GB RAM
· Graphics: AMD HD2000 Series, Nvidia 8000 Series or Intel HD Graphics 2500 or higher
· Supported Graphics Cards: AMD HD2000 Series, HD3000 Series, HD4000 Series, HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series; Nvidia GeForce 8000 Series, 9000 Series, GTX200 Series, GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series
· DirectX: 11
· Hard Drive: 15 GB HD space
· Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
· Limited game play