Developed by Monolith Productions, Condemned: Criminal Origins allows players to experience an unnatural level of psychological tension as they use their weapons, instincts and forensic tools to track down serial killers and bring them to justice.
With enemies lurking in the shadows and grabbing powerful weapons in the attempt to kill the player, Condemned: Criminal Origins takes you to into photorealistic environment. In addition to using guns, gruesome weapons can be fashioned from the environment: paper-cutter handles, wooden planks and lead pipes ripped from the walls can be used to attack the highly intelligent opponents.
Here are some key features of "Condemned Criminal Origins":
· XT-generation lighting, mapping, and filtering techniques provide for environments of unprecedented detail and visual quality.
· Intelligent enemies respond strategically to your offensive and defensive maneuvers.
· High-level physics allow players to manipulate background items, which respond realistically when picked up, kicked, or bumped.
· An assortment of environmental weapons, such as lead pipe, concrete encrusted section of rebar, firearms and a stun gun.
· Meticulously crafted 5.1 surround-sound will cue players to the location of off-screen enemies.