Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape is the initial entry of developer Adam Ryland into the world of comic book characters and stories.
In CBH, you take control of your chosen hero and guide him through his career, overcoming evil schemes, forming alliances and teams, creating relationships with friends, enemies and civilians, and gaining new powers and abilities along the way.
The game features four game modes available, allowing you can choose to either take on the story of an existing character or create your own brand new hero. Along the way you will battle villains both physically and intellectually in strategic, turn-based combat.
Here are some key features of "Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape Demo":
· Take control of a hero and guide him or her through their crime-fighting career
· Choose one of four game modes, ranging from role-playing as an existing character to starting from scratch as a brand new hero
· Combat can go up to 10 vs. 10, in a turn-based strategic battle
· Foil evil schemes by fighting off henchmen, solving puzzles, and unmasking villainous masterminds
· Stay prepared by gathering information with the innovative Word On The Street feature
· Handle your character's relationships with allies, villains and civilians
· Protect your character's secret identity fiercely or choose to tell your closest allies
· Join a team for adventures or even start your own heroic alliance
· An in-depth editor allows the creation of a fully customizable game world; everything from a character's powers to the locations within the game world can be altered at will
· OS: Windows Vista/7
· Limited game play