I remember the day of the invasion well. The memories still burn deeply, like spicy chicken wings.
They came without warning, squawking menacingly, their ruffled feathers darkening the sun. Invading intergalactic chickens, out to punish the human race for our oppression of their earthly brethren.
I instantly knew what had to be done. I dropped my half-eaten chicken burger and jumped in my cockpit. With a greasy finger I set my lasers to "extra crispy" and blasted off to intercept the fowl invaders.
It wasn't easy. Squawks, feathers flying, the smell of charred chicken everywhere. Three times they invaded, each time with increasingly devious plans. Three times I managed to push them back whence they came,
and secure humanity a few more years as the dominant species of this planet.
After their last retreat, I headed for my local Space Burger to bask in the glow of my recent victory. Breathing a sigh of relief, I sat down to enjoy a double chicken-burger with crispy chicken wings on the side.
Little did I know that my greatest adventure was yet to come...
Here are some key features of "Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette Easter Edition":
· Up to 4-player cooperative play!
· Journey to 12 star systems — across weird and wonderful foreign galaxies.
· Fight through 120 waves of invading chickens.
· Discover 9 awesome weapons — plus a secret one!
· Upgrade weapons through 11 power levels — and a supercharged 12th!
· Collect 30 unique bonuses.
· Acquire 15 medals — advance your chicken-hunting career.
· Unlock 20 secret features.
· Internet high score tables — compare yourself with people from all over the world!
· Multiplayer — play on the same computer, over your LAN, or on the internet.
· Over 20 minutes of original orchestral soundtrack
· OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7
· 900MHz CPU
· 256MB RAM
· DirectX 8.0
· 3D graphics card
· Limited game play