Carrier Command: Gaea Mission mixes the thrilling action games with elements of strategy in a vast open archipelago. It tries to re-invent the classic gameplay of the original Carrier Command to deliver a truly next-gen experience.
The war between the United Earth Coalition and the Asian Pacific Alliance has turned the planet into an almost uninhabitable wasteland. Humanity's only hope come from space. Travel to Taurus and conquer the Dead Zone!
Here are some key features of "Carrier Command: Gaea Mission":
Follow the immersive storyline as you evolve from underdog rookie to Carrier Commander in a battle against overwhelming odds.
Experience the original 80s classic; select startup settings, the balance of power and challenge the enemy carrier to an ultimate strategic duel. Explore 30+ unique islands in 6 distinct climatic zones.
Roam the seas to establish a network of island bases for defense, mining and manufacturing. A steady supply of resources is vital to your campaign’s success.
Build new upgrades and weapons for your Carrier and combat units, but keep an eye on fuel and ammo.
Join the Action
Get into the heart of the action by taking direct control of any unit. Shift seamlessly from combat vehicles to strategic map via the unique Picture-in-Picture window.
· OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
· Processor: Intel Core2Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz or faster
· Memory: 2 GB
· Hard Disk Space: 4 GB HD space
· Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT with Shader Model 3 and 512 MB VRAM or faster
· DirectX: 9.0c
· Sound: DirectX Audio compatible
· Two demo-exclusive assaults on the islands of Thermopylae and Granite.
· Jump into the adrenaline-pumping combat by flying Mantas, driving Walruses and using tactics to guide your units across the open battlefield.