Take on the role of an antivirus program that must clear viruses from a stylized computer environment in this retro, Descent-inspired six-axis shooter!
Your deadly virus-killer is armed armed with the tools necessary to erase the virus’ very existence from the system. The core of the gameplay is the movement system and the exploration part.
The game features a singleplayer campaign with an addictive story where you must solve puzzles, engage in dogfight-style combat, and explore the depths of the virtual world.
The multiplayer allow you enjoy co-operative multi-player and competitive multi-player action for the competitor in you.
Here are some key features of "Retrovirus":
· Discover movement within a six degrees of freedom environment, free from the limits of traditional gravity-based environments.
· Delve into a two-layered story, exploring the real-world origins of a malicious computer virus and cleansing the inner workings of the infected system.
· Fight battles, complete puzzles and explore an environment built for the free-flying citizens of the computer system.
· Customize an antivirus program, focusing on strength, speed or cunning, with weapons and utilities to suit a variety of play styles.
· Join with a friend to remove the virus from the infected computer by playing the campaign in co-operative mode.
· Compete against other players in a variety of multi-player modes, testing the limits of combat with six degrees of freedom.
· OS: Windows Vista/7
· Limited campaign gameplay, playable solo or in co-op.
· Features three levels playable in mulitplayer: two fast-paced territory capture “Domination” maps and one strategic "FPA MOBA" map.