The face of the city has changed. Forever. Buildings that once ruled the cities are now dwarfed by towering Skyscrapers that dominate the landscape of the future.
The laws of rush-hour have changed. Forever. Since the invention of the antiGrav technology, public transport is not bound to earth anymore. Millions of commuters go about their lives following the guiding beams as they drive their antiGrav cars through the huge canyons of the biggest metropolis on the planet.
The face of racing has changed. Forever. Death-defying drivers from rival gangs risk everything in wild, illegal races in the middle of rush hour - always on the run from the MetroPolice. Now, a new challenge has come, and once again the rules are set to be broken.
Here are some key features of "Beam Breakers Demo":
· Detailed real-time 3D environment
· Advanced physics engine with realistic damage simulation
· Over 30 cars with unique attributes
· 5 different gangs, each with unique style and culture
· Graphically rich, realistic, densely populated, living environments
· OS: Win XP
· Limited game play
· Nag Screen