Alea Jacta Est is a turn-based strategy game that covers the main Roman civil wars with rich historical detail and historical accuracy.
The gameplay is fun and addictive: you'll have to build and train armies, maneuver them and engage the enemy while trying to keep an economic and diplomatic balance with your neighbors
Here are some key features of "Alea Jacta Est":
- Ancient Command System (based on the Wars in America system), allowing for a good representation of historical army command in the Roman era.
- Quick and simple system of Construction of Units, allowing players to choose and purchase their forces as they wish (or can).
- Decisions features, playable on the map, like wild cards assets
- Diversified set of historical events, allowing multiple choices events and options, hereby enhancing flexibility and re-playability.
- Different updates and other rules, in particular combat system adapted to the Ancient warfare.
- Map: all of the Roman Empire and neighboring lands, with over 2800 different regions and seas, a lot of room for maneuvers.
- Over a thousand of leaders and units with specific pictures.