The action takes place on the continent of Elcaea where the most notable feature is the corruption that stains every cobblestone (and not its beautiful mountains, rivers, and gulfs, as you'd expect).
As all the citizens hate corruption, six of them stand up from the crowd and try to make a difference! Take part in a new epic adventure set in a fantastic 2D world.
Here are some key features of "Alcarys Complex":
· Enjoy a main narrative about the nature of power and violence. This narrative strongly relies on characterization to govern the main characters’ interactions with each other. More details on the story here.
· View the perspectives of six well-defined characters with strengths and flaws that reflect their upbringing and experience.
· The story doesn’t stop when the cutscene ends! Real-time banter and informed, ever changing non-player characters (NPCs) add to Elcaea’s atmosphere and ensure that you’ll never go uninformed.
· Use the Sociability system to gain strength by interacting with those around you and progressing through the main narrative. You’ll be rewarded for knowledge about the personalities of your party members!
· OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
· Video Card: DirectX 8.0 compatible with at least 32MB of video memory
· RAM: At least 128MB
· Limited gameplay