Idyllic, expansive landscapes with lush pastures and fallow fields waiting in the agricultural Simulator 2012 to be managed to.
As a farmer, you'll take on classic tasks of agriculture and animal husbandry, cultivation of raw materials and the lucrative trade in finished goods.
In the new part of the agricultural simulator series players are numerous detailed agricultural machines from Fendt, Challenger, Massey Ferguson and Valtra available. Original tractors, combine harvesters, forage harvesters, attachments and trailers waiting to be driven onto the field.
Whether the farm-simulator fans take on this task themselves or rely on the AI-based helper system is up to them. The income earned can be invested in more and more powerful farm equipment, the expansion of the farm workers and more efficient.
As an aspiring farmer, you have to tactically invest wisely to generate maximum returns. Be careful not to hit the strings. The only way to expand their farm and to buy more land. Select for the cultivation of various crops such as barley, rye, wheat or build on oilseed rape and maize.
The harvest can be used both as animal feed, seed or re-used as offered on the market and sold for profit. One should always keep an eye on market fluctuations, not to do after all the work loss.
Here are some key features of "Agrar-Simulator 2012 Demo":
· Huge 3D landscape with mountains and valleys
· Numerous agricultural machinery
· Exciting career mode
· Shop for seeds and equipment
· Cattle breeding
· Day / night cycles
· Many tasks
· Lanes, dirt & more
· Special equipment such as the Challenger Terra Gator or the Fendt Katana 65
· Sales of animal products such as milk or eggs
· Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7
· Processor: 2GHz (SSE)
· Memory: 1 GB
· Drive: CD-ROM
· HD: 750 MB
· DirectX 9 or higher
· Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse
· 3D graphics card: GeForce 7000 series / ATI X1850 (min. 256 MB VRAM) or better, Shader Model 2.0 or higher with latest drivers
· Limited game play