A Valley Without Wind 2 1.002
Take on the role of an immortal mage that must defeat Demonaica, the evil overlord
Take on the role of a mage who has infiltrated the inner circle of the evil overlord Demonaica in order to gain the power of immortality that he uses to terrorize the land.
Remember that being immortal came at great personal cost, but it makes you the one last hope of saving the world from the ultimate evil.
- Platforming and Turn-Based Strategy Coupled Together: Flip back and forth between your own adventure, and the progress of the resistance you're in charge of.
- Vastly Improved Visuals: Fully redone artwork upgraded from the first title.
- More Tactile Combat: The physics and the style of movement and attacks have also been completely redone from the first title. Spells have mass and can block each another, leading to many interesting tactical situations in the platforming segments.
- New Updates Constantly Arriving: Be part of an active community that is fully involved in shaping the game up to its release! Provide feedback and participate in discussions with both players and developers.
- Randomly Generated World: The ultimate goal may be the same, but how you go about achieving it will differ greatly each and every time through.
- Co-Op Multiplayer: Bring along as many friends as you like on your journey, depending on your connection speed. 2-8 players recommended on most Internet connections; many more on LAN.
A Valley Without Wind 2
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a bug in the prior version where mouse aiming was on by default.
- Updated the crates room to include text telling you that you can enable mouse aiming in the settings menu. Updated the controls display at the start of the game and the armory with the same.