3079 is a unique and original combination of two renowned games: Minecraft and Fallout 3. All items, charactersm buildings, quests and areas are randomly generated. The game is multiplatform and all that from a single installer. Solve the quests or challenge your friends in a multiplayer match.
· Limited gameplay
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that caused construction tools with counts over 127 to not transfer in multiplayer correctly
· Construction tools now can only be charged to 255 (instead of 256)
· Updated the main menu to include links to the sequel (3089) & Twitter
· Updated the graphics configuration screen with better options
· Updated to the latest jMonkeyEngine build