Welcome to the planet «Zombotron», inhabited by human-mutants or just stupid zombies. Nobody knows where they come from and what they eat. But we know one thing - they are ready to destroy every moving thing.
During the colonization of the planet people built several laboratories to create bio-robots to clean the planet from evil, but something was wrong. There was no people on the planet Zombotron, but those laboratories still operate under the computer&s control.
You are one of the few bio-robots and so will you be able to complete this mission?
A, D - move left and right;
W (or Spacebar) - jump;
E (or F, S) - Action;
Q - switch weapons;
R - reload gun;
H - use first aid-kit;
Esc (or P) - pause.
· OS: Windows Vista/7
· Adobe Flash Player
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed problem with invisible walls;
· Fixed problem with "greedy" store at level 9.
· Fixed problem with zeroing missions when restarting the level;
· Fixed problem with hot keys in the the game menus;
· Fixed problem with the saves (now testing);
· Increased reliability of lifts (If the elevator is stuck then it is likely to interfere with garbage and dead bodies, wait until they will be removed and the elevator will go up);
· Updated self-destruct mode;
· And some other small fixes.