YS Flight Simulation System 2000 is a fully featured lightweight flight simulator. As well as basic functionalities, it has network feature that allows you to fly with or against your friends.
You also can fly a formation leader, dogfight, intercept, attack ground, take off and land on an aircraft carrier and so on, and you can choose your airplane from more than 50 airplanes, and there are lots of maps as well.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Re-enabled Simple HUD
· When the user tries to start Landing Practice mode in a map that is not for Landing Practice, the program shows an error message.
· Fixed: Fonts of other-airplane info on the HUD gets huge when a sub-window is open in the OpenGL 2.0 binary.
· Fixed: While playing a record with vehicle change, the player vehicle was not updated when rewind or jump.
· Fixed: When resumed in a record with vehicle change, the player vehicle changed as recorded.
· Added OpenGL version check on start up in YSFLIGHT for Windows on OpenGL 2.0.
· Random aircraft trouble. Frequency and severity can be configured in the config dialog.
· Fixed: Chat message was not sent when the Enter key was pressed.