WargameProject is a turn-based strategy game that will take you to a fantastic realm filled with mystical creatures.
You'll be able to choose from three different races: Men, Dwarves and Dark. Master their unique abilities and while arming your side and conquering the entire world!
Here are some key features of "WargameProject":
· Units get tired and hungry, become poisoned and deceased.
· Victorious armies pillage their defeated opponents.
· The winners not only become stronger, but also can evolve their weapon specific skills depending on the type of experience they get in battle (each hit or parry counts!).
· Some units can hide (there are 3 levels of invisibility and also terrain considerations), swim, fly, hunt, forage, marauder, steel, feel danger, train and summon other units, scout, make and disarm traps and do many other things.
· Units run out of arrows and switch weapons if they can not use their primary one anymore. Armour, shields and even some weapons may be broken and repaired. Units can be equipped with better armor in castles (if they can wear it).
· Light infantry can become heavy (if lives long enough).
· Mounted units will dismount when fighting on certain type of terrain or attacking structures.
· Necromancers can raise zombies from battlefields, build portals to summon demons and defile graveyards to summon ghosts.
· Catapults can damage castle garrisons as well as population and wealth.
· Some structures like villages can be razed and rebuilt.
· OS: Windows Vista/7
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· CHANGE: Tutorial images replaced
· CHANGE: SmartDialog improved to automatically scale images bigger than predefined size
· BUGFIX: Fixed sacrifice dialog image not showing