TAGAP 2 continues the story of cyber-penguins Pablo and Pedro, who now have joined forces. Following the events of TAGAP, our waddling heroes stumble on even bigger zombie penguin army, spearheaded by general Primo, the most epic cyber-penguin ever!
More advanced and better equipped, Primo and his troops are going to accomplish what their predecessors failed to achieve; To conquer the world!
TAGAP 2 will expand the original action formula to new heights with variety of new gameplay features, diverse environments and bigger and more dynamic action.
Pablo is more able than before tossing grenades, using new vehicles, utilizing electro-magnetism and being more bad-ass, while Pedro provides back-up via air strikes. Not only that, but if you have a game pad your friend can assume the role of Pedro and join you side-by-side in split-screen co-op play.
Here are some key features of "TAGAP 2":
· Twice the heroes: Play as cyber-penguins Pablo and Pedro and stop the Penguin Apocalypse!
· Meaner penguins: The new nemesis Primo brings his own special penguin forces with him!
· Bigger guns: Plenty of weapons, combat vehicles and power-ups to spread havoc with!
· Buddy up: Experience the entire campaign with a friend in splitscreen co-op mayhem
· Unique presentation: Slick retro-esque 2D gaming with 3D accelerated effects, high-quality audio and soundtrack with over 70 minutes of funky awesomeness
· Modding made easy: Built-in level editor and simple scripting system make creation of game mods easier than ever before
· Windows XP / Vista / 7
· 1000+ MHz processor
· 256+ Mb RAM
· Aprox. 350 Mb free hard disk space
· OpenGL compatible video card
· Windows compatible sound card
· Keyboard and mouse
· XInput compatible gamepad for Co-op
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [FIX] FreeImage Library provides a fast work-around to White Box bug!
· [FIX] Rare bug of not being able to access the exit in Level 12, Section C
· Implemented use of FreeImage Library; http://freeimage.sourceforge.net
· Command lines for manually triggering the anti-whitebox measures
· In-game F.A.Q. updated
· Upgraded FMOD engine to version 4.42.00