Shelter is an arcade platformer where you wake up from a centuries of dreams into a world invaded by dreadful ghosts. Take on the role of a guardian that must collect magic skulls.
Falling into the abyss or loosing your health will make you loose life. Use the WASD keys to move and space to jump over obstacles. Press 5 to push the energy ball or "6 to burn the enemies with fire.
Here are some key features of "Shelter":
· Imagine you were sleeping for centuries having sweet dreams. Suddenly, you woke up. Think you want something to eat or there happened an earthquake? Much worse - in the scary game Shelter you were woken up by the ominous dream. And the prophetic, by the way. The guardian of the adobe must protect what was given to it during all its life until they let him free. But now the ghosts are in danger, and the guardian has already been sent for. Well, now there is only one chance to survive in the mysterious game Shelter - to save the adobe from certain death. To do this the guardian has to collect magic skulls. You are to help the guardian of the adobe – as it is not so easy to start doing something after a long sleep. Your task is to guide the creature - prevent it from falling to the abyss, from being killed ... But you never know what might happen! For easy maneuvering use WASD buttons. And press "Space" to jump. But these buttons are not enough if the guardian of the adobe meets its numerous enemies. It needs something to protect itself. Press button "5" to push the energy ball, capable of destroying every living thing (or rather, unliving) or "6" to burn the enemies with fire. By the way, the guardian of the adobe throws the fire out of the mouth! Sometimes it is not necessary to kill the characters, on the contrary - they need to talk or interact somehow. In this case, press "S". Download the game Shelter now and save the guardian of the adobe from certain death!
· Windows XP/Vista/7/8
· Processor 800 Mhz or better
· 512 Mb RAM
· DirectX 8.1
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Attempts to change the homepage for web browsers installed on the system.
· Attempts to change the default search engine for web browsers installed on the system.
· Displays ad banners or other types of advertising material during its runtime.