There is a 85% chance that you familiar with the sentence: "In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!"...? Sailor Moon: Destiny Revival is a five-part fan-made game series using the Beats of Rage game engine.
The Super Nintendo games are recreated and improved to include new characters, new powers, more levels, in addition to original cinematics and all-new voice talent.
The ultimate goal of the "Destiny Revival" is to complete the game series with the future releases of Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon Super S and Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars.
Here are some key features of "Sailor Moon: Destiny Revival":
· Beats of Rage (BOR) game engine
· Sailor Moon S, SuperS and SailorStars games (coming soon)
· New enemies
· New powers
· New cinematics
· More levels
· All-new voice cast
· New playable characters
· Secret characters for finishing the game
· Expansion packs (coming soon)
· Play on your PC or home console
· Two player mode support