A standalone port of the DOOM engine.
Improve your Doom game experience using the Risen 3D launcher. Have fun!
NOTE: Risen3D is a Doom port only, you still require at least one of the iwads contained in any commercial version of either Doom, Doom2 or Final Doom before Risen3D will run maps in non commercial wads.
- Advanced algorithms provide more accurate rendering in OpenGL.
- Full Boom and MBF compatibility.
- Super fast rendering of OpenGL graphics.
- Slopes and 3D floors.
- Md2 models, particle effects and high resolution texture options.
- Skybox support.
- Translucent water and underwater effects.
- Outside fog support for maps that require it.
- Model activation capability using the R3D scripting method.
- Mobj spawning using the R3D scripting method
- Detailed texture support.
- Dedicated smart Launcher for easy launching and pwad management.
- Uncapped frame rate for smoother game play.
- Definition and dehacked editing capabilities.
- Basic Doom mode option
- Water splashes, ambient sounds, scrolling skies and stealth monsters.
- In game texture alignment using the R3D Edit mode.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed bug introduced in v220-29 where a missing upper texture may not have had a flat texture substituted.
- Note: Updating from v29 to v30 will not cause any analysis files or nodes files built with v29 to be rebuilt.