A Remake of the Commodore 64 classic BC's Quest for Tires. You control Thor the caveman who is traveling through the lands on a stone unicycle, trying to rescue a helpless lady, Cute Chick, from an evil dinosaur. On the journey you will encounter many kinds of dangers, such as logs, lakes, rolling stones, and of course Thor's arch-enemy, Fat Broad.
Two players can play simultaneously using a split screen mode, racing to rescue Cute Chick before the other player does. The game includes remade graphics, but you can also turn on the classic graphics style if you want or if you feel melancholic.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Direct3D mode fixed
· All graphics and sounds are now included in the executable file
· Mouse pointer no longer centered in startup menu
· Startup menu no longer uses 100% CPU
· Graphics options are now saved
· Some new graphics for the classic mode, including a real C64 font