JSoko is a Java program for playing the game of Sokoban. It features path finding, auto push, auto solving, undo/redo, deadlock detection, and more. You can also create or edit levels.
- bug fix: the solver couldn't solve some levels like Thinking Rabbit Original No 10
- JSoko better supports Mac OS
- The new JSoko icon is used in the program
- It's possible to save a whole collection of levels in one file
- Support of "interior empty rows": a level now can contain empty lines. These empty lines must only contain spaces except the first character which must be a "-".