It's a horizontal scrolling shoot-em-up, with random enemy/house placement.
Here are some key features of "It is the Santa Claus":
· Deliver gifts into each chimney until it turns gray, indicating that all children in the household have a gift. Santa is infallible, so all children will definitely get what they want/deserve and you don't have to worry about matching gifts up.
· Shoot enemies. Don't deliver presents to them. This won't work.
· Failing to deliver a gift to a child will cause Santa to take damage exactly as if he had been hit by an enemy for some reason.
· Delivering multiple presents consecutively without dropping one on the ground or missing a child will increase the value of the next present delivered by 50 points. This is key.
· When you're hit, you'll lose your helpers first, then your weapon power, then your Christmas Spirit (indicated by the kind of offensive-looking red and green bar). If you lose your Christmas Spirit, Santa loses a life.
· One ups are awarded every 250,000 points.
· Scrolling speed increases every 5 waves.
· There is no end to the game. Santa's mission is doomed.
· OS: Win XP