Gigalomania is an open source 2D Real Time Strategy game, for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
The gameplay consists of researching and developing new technology with which to conquer your enemies, from rocks and sticks to nuclear weapons and spaceships.
You'll be able to advance through ten different ages, from the stone age to the future. There are 28 different maps to play through.
· OS: Windows Vista/7
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FIXED Auto-slow sometimes activated when player wasn't being attacked.
· FIXED Clicking on Player Select screen, but not on one of the choices, caused
· the mouse cursor to disappear.
· FIXED One mouse button option got reset, if changed to a new island or age before playing.
· FIXED Minor issue with one mouse button UI (sometimes incorrectly registered a click when changing to a new panel).
· FIXED Back button on Android now works properly (i.e., to quit the game).
· ADDED Sound now supported on Android. Android version now requires at least Android 2.3.3.
· ADDED Display start date for each epoch when choosing island to play.
· ADDED Confirm when selecting new game.
· ADDED More help text.
· ADDED Popup text now displayed when clicking on some icons, for touchscreen platforms.
· ADDED Port for AROS (with binary for x86).
· ADDED Re-added support for Mega Lo Mania data.
· UPDATED Improved graphics.
· UPDATED Updated player select screen.
· UPDATED Automatically pause game when window is deactivated (was already doing this for Symbian, but not other platforms; still not supported for Android).
· UPDATED Improved alignment/width of the health bars in the main viewing area.
· UPDATED Sound enabled setting now saved on Symbian and Android versions.
· UPDATED Now using high resolution graphics for Android.
· UPDATED Improved startup performance.