This is one of those cheating programs that you use so much, but this is for all the games. ArtMoney can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you find the memory address where a desired quantity (like amount of money) is located so you can change that quantity.
In spite of its title, ArtMoney actually allows you to change any quantity specified in a game, whether it be dollars, bullets, swords, or health points. Buy PRO edition and get extra features and full technical support via email.
Here are some key features of "ArtMoney":
· Extra feature: You can select folder (or disk) as object.
· Extra feature: Additional filter conditions.
· Extra feature: Filter by formula. You will find any value!
· Extra feature: The search for strings.
· Extra feature: Saving and Loading of process.You can use it for saving in a game, if the game has no save function.
· Extra feature: Stealth mode. ArtMoney disappears from the process list.
· All nag screens will be removed.
· Full technical support via email. Notification of all upgrades via email.
· OS: Win XP
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added addressing in memory block.
· The memory block is determined by its size.
· Added "Sort pointers by offset" command in result table.
· New emulator options for Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP), Midway V/Y/T/X Unit System, Taito F3 System (F3 Cybercore System), Triforce.
· Fixed many bugs.