FreeTumble is an open source puzzle game where the player has to remove same colour stones zones.
The game ends when the stones reach the top of the game grid (in "normal" and "motion" modes) or when there is no more removable zone (in "classic" mode).
Here are some key features of "FreeTumble":
· 3 game modes,
· best scores will be saved,
· nice art, sounds and jazzy music,
· 4 different skins,
· visual effects,
· configuration (language, skin, options, volume) will be saved,
· some bonus for Normal and Motion modes,
· available in 3 languages (English, French, German).
· OS: Win XP