High above the mightiest peaks of Norrath, a secret world exists. This Overrealm, made up of enormous islands of land suspended in the air, is home to aviaks and creatures never-before seen, but it is the splintered and warring dragons who rule it.
Driven by their lust for power, religious zealotry, and all-consuming rage, the most ancient of the world's creatures now find common cause in a plot to destroy all of Norrath!
Populated by dragons, aviaks, and other new creatures never before seen in EverQuest II, all eyes turn toward this new realm- even those of the mighty dragon Lord Nagafen!
Here are some key features of "EverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky":
· Higher level advancement-now reach level 70 as an adventurer or artisan
· All-new Achievement system to further enhance and specialize your character's abilities
· The guild are now able to advance to level 50
· Four new arena champions and two new arenas
· All new Heritage Quests allow players to gain amazingly powerful items, personal status, adventure experience and even a reward made famous in the original EverQuest
· Signature Quests which reward large experience bonuses, personal status, new items, and advance the lore of EverQuest II
· Over 30 new Collections expand upon one of the most popular features exclusive to EverQuest II. Find them all and earn all new rewards
· Challenging new zones, from floating islands to menacing dungeons
25 new enemies to fight
· Brand new pieces of armor, such as Profession Hats, Helmets and Pauldrons, will make your character look more distinct
· Over 30 new items to put in your player house
· All new player titles