Fan of the Bridge game? Here is something that might help you if you can't play that well. This program is fast and powerful solver of bridge double dummy problems.
One can download problems library which uncludes about 840 of double dummy problems. The library creating from double dummy corner webpage of Hugh Darwen.
Here are some key features of "Bridge Studio 211":
· full tree investigation to the end, the solver always will find the exact solution, which includes best move and number of tricks in optimal game for [north/south] and [east/west]
· option of estimation of all moves. Program can estimate not only best move, but all other moves and show number of tricks.
· one can setup not only double dummy problems, but problems with any number of cards, for example double dummy problem without very first turn
· loading problems from pbn (portable bridge notation) files
· save problem to html file in ansi or unicode formats for publication on the web, or add the problem to the existing html file
· save/add problem to html file with best move and/or number of tricks in optimal game
· skin support
· the solver will find the second, third etc moves much faster than the first one, because of storing positions which already have been calculated
· multilanguage support, english and russian interfaces are available now.