Wrath is a fun retro styled game in which you get to sacrifice people, animals and treasures on the altar to appease the gods and avoid their wrath. You will gain holy favors from each sacrifice and the first to achieve a given level of favors wins the game.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed default online player controls to same as player 1. Reset everyone’s settings to default.
· Collects game-play statistics locally (for achievements).
· Added achievements and unlocks system.
· Added some more sound effects (but nowhere near enough).
· Can’t pick up creatures that can hurt you, or the other player, unless they are knocked down first.
· Knocked back when hit by a monster, rather than taking damage-over time (fire still burns slowly, however).
· Gods love certain sacrifices at any given time, which will net greatly increased favour.
· Favour of object currently carried is indicated next to favour bars.
· Can set sound volume and window size in options (sorry, no full-screen mode yet).
· Added 2 new playable priests.
· Added creature spawning (how could I not have put it in yet?) and reduced favour value of most objects.
· Containers, such as chests, spawn items if left empty.
· Added level under the sea.
· Added level in a tech facility (AI are gods, aren’t they?).
· Added level in a desert (reused lighting storm disaster effect, though, until unique one created)
· Added level on a moon with radioactive meteors.
· Network stats overlay (Ctrl-N).
· Poison/growth status effects are not properly synchronised in network play.
· Countless other things I forgot to write down.