Barren is a 2D point and click adventure game played through the eyes of the player (scene by screen scrolling).
The Barren story is placed in a SF-phantasmagoria type of setting where you play a humanoid creature of unknown origin stranded in a strange world.
Here are some key features of "Barren":
· over 25 full screen scenes to explore
· original music (9 tracks) and sound effects
· several cut scenes, some lasting over a minute
· ability to play the game in 320*240 or 640*480 resolution
· 3 screen filter modes in 640*480 resolution
· original and involving story
· intro/outro cut scenes
· OS: Win XP