Awesome Bob is the main character of the game, which is really two games in one. One half is an ‘endurance’ platformer, the other is a more traditional 2D platformer. Both use the same levels, but are designed to very different specifications.
You'll be controlling Bob in his quest to acquire the Icon of Infinite Awesomeness from the Cave of Unspeakable Horror and Spike-Related Death, in order to prove himself to Bobette, the love of his life.
Here are some key features of "Awesome Bob! Episode One: Bob Begins":
· 2D sidescrolling platform gameplay
· Two very distinct modes of difficulty
· Twenty levels
· (What I consider to be) Funny plot and dialogue
· Password system to keep track of your progress
· Completely original OST with 10 tracks
· Lots of videogame references
· OS: Windows Vista/7